“Try not. Do or do not. There is no try.”
May the Fourth be with you, #9Nation!
• It being Star Wars Day and all, we’d love to talk about the Force. Well, actually… force, work, power, and strength! Did you know they’re different things? Let’s get geeky!
• You might have noticed our Concept 2 Bike Ergs are multiplying (and making their way into WODs)! So let’s learn how to best use these bad boys.
• Summer weather is here and so are the mosquitos! But thanks to a kind 9’er who left a bottle of this ATLAST Natural Bug Repellent at the gym, we’re staying bite-free. Even better: It doesn’t stain clothes, the cedar scent disappears quickly, the bottle is huge, and it’s made here in Florida! You can find it at Earth Origins Market.
• Are your playlists a little played out? We’re all about new jams, and we’re digging the weekly “Hit Lists” put together by a gym up in Minneapolis.
• If you’re celebrating Cinco de Mayo, you’ll be happy to know 100% agave tequila is Paleo and gluten-free. If you’re not the type of person who likes to sip it on the rocks, check out this Keto Muddled Strawberry Margarita recipe!
Get the Five Bullet Friday Newsletter!
Get awesome stuff like Movement Tip Mondays and Five Bullet Fridays in your inbox.
If you’ve previously signed up for our newsletter, use this form to update your preferences so you’ll hear from us on the regular! (We don’t want to pester you unless the feeling’s mutual.)