Don’t have $100 shoes and a 10 cent squat.”
– Louie Simmons
#9Nation, we wish you a super-happy Friday!
• There’s no way around it: We’re all going to age (if we’re lucky)! So you might as well do it well. This former boxer’s story has takeaways for masters athletes and youngins alike.
• One of our coaches told us about her love for this locally-available, eco-conscious, gym-bag-friendly shampoo bar and now we’re rushing out to get one.
• We’re always on the lookout for smart ways to mobilize– like this tip on combining fascia work with eccentric movement.
• You know it’s happening when you start losing the thrill of learning and tackling new movements. You’re feeling a little too comfortable. We’re talking about stagnation. To get out of this quicksand, you’re gonna have to lose your sense of safety.
• CrossFit as we know it would simply not exist without the guiding themes from the CrossFit Journal. And now this super-helpful and groundbreaking online publication is available as an app for both iPhone and Android!
Get the Five Bullet Friday Newsletter!
Get awesome stuff like Movement Tip Mondays and Five Bullet Fridays in your inbox.
If you’ve previously signed up for our newsletter, use this form to update your preferences so you’ll hear from us on the regular! (We don’t want to pester you unless the feeling’s mutual.)