Braggin’ is when a person says something and can’t do it. I do what I say.”
– Muhammad Ali
Happy Friday, #9Nation!
• We all knew a repeat workout was coming to the CrossFit Open. But the way it was delivered was entirely new this year. Left up to a Facebook vote between three past workouts, the CrossFit worldwide community chose to repeat 11.6!
• Need to get those hands ready for chest-to-bar pull-ups? Posting your torn-up mitts on Facebook is such a rookie move. Check out our guide for preventing hand tears!
• Will CrossFit make me bulky? Yeah, we’re still battling this question in 2018. But one blogger nailed it so clearly in her response, we’re just going to send the link when #neverbulk’ers reach out in the future.
• It goes without saying, smart folks wear sunscreen. And thanks to an Eckerd College Alum, you can purchase sunscreen that won’t damage the environment. (Regular sunscreen is super destructive to fish larvae and coral.) You can buy Stream2Sea online or here in St. Pete at Rollin’ Oats!
• If you’re looking for something to spice up things in the kitchen, you have got to try these Mango + Jalepeño Chicken Meatballs. (Four words that we are SO EXCITED to see together.) Did we mention they’re Whole30 approved?
Get the Five Bullet Friday Newsletter!
Get awesome stuff like Movement Tip Mondays and Five Bullet Fridays in your inbox.
If you’ve previously signed up for our newsletter, use this form to update your preferences so you’ll hear from us on the regular! (We don’t want to pester you unless the feeling’s mutual.)