Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.”
– Bruce Lee
Happy Friday morning!
• Last night’s 18.2 live announcement gave all the CrossFit meatheads out there something to live for (if they can get past a little lung burner first).
• Unsure of how to get warmed up for 18.2? This ought to help.
• We all want to age better, but what kind of exercise is going to help that process along? New research might surprise you!
• Even if you have two left feet, you can learn to do one of hip-hop’s most recognizable dance moves. (Bonus points for busting it out at a wedding this spring!)
• Need more veggies in your life? Let’s start with your breakfast! This easy recipe is guaranteed to mix things up. (Don’t have a spiralizer? Publix now sells frozen veggie noodles!)
Get the Five Bullet Friday Newsletter!
Get awesome stuff like Movement Tip Mondays and Five Bullet Fridays in your inbox.
If you’ve previously signed up for our newsletter, use this form to update your preferences so you’ll hear from us on the regular! (We don’t want to pester you unless the feeling’s mutual.)