If I’d known I was going to live so long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
– Leon Eldred
Happy Friday morning!
• A hormone-disrupting chemical commonly found in nonstick pans is blamed for unwanted weight gain. We’ll keep our cast iron, thank you!
• Even if you haven’t been watching the Winter Olympics, you’ve surely heard about that historic TRIPLE AXEL by American figure skater Mirai Nagasu! We found this super geeky explanation absolutely fascinating… and now we’re even more impressed.
• When an Olympic Champion gives weightlifting tips, you listen. Aleksey Torokhtiy has these awesome pointers for the rest of us! (Pssst… the guy POWER JERKS 561 lbs.!)
• Trying to cut back on your amount of screen time? It’s an addictive habit that is hard to break, but there are some ways to rein in your digital use.
• Pranayama. Just the word sounds seriously woo-woo. But there are several reasons you should be incorporating this ancient breathing technique, including increased athletic markers.
Get the Five Bullet Friday Newsletter!
Get awesome stuff like Movement Tip Mondays and Five Bullet Fridays in your inbox.
If you’ve previously signed up for our newsletter, use this form to update your preferences so you’ll hear from us on the regular! (We don’t want to pester you unless the feeling’s mutual.)